||Kroger Food Stores has a program through which
they will donate money to Charitable organizations
for purchases made by shoppers who use their Kroger
If you have a Kroger Plus Card, please register
it online to the Polish Catholic Mission so that
Kroger will make donations to the PCM based on the
amount you spend in their stores using your Kroger
If you don't have a Kroger Plus Card, please go
to the Customer Service desk in your neighborhood
Kroger Store and request one. Then register it
to the PCM. You will get discounts on your
purchases, and Kroger will donate to the PCM.
When you have your Kroger card:
- Go to: http://customer.kroger.com
If you have already created your
Kroger online account, go to step "4".
If you donít have a Kroger online account,
Create an online Account by clicking on the
- Enter your e-mail address (twice to
confirm your e-mail addresss)
- Enter a valid password for your account
(twice to confirm the password).
- Select a local store by entering your
zip code and select your favorite store
- Under Communications, uncheck the boxes
if you don't want Kroger sending you emails
about specials, etc. and if you don't want
Kroger using your online activity in their
- Click "Create Account"
- The system will send you an e-mail that
you have to reply to in order to verify your
email address is correct. (When you
get the e-mail, Scroll down and click the link to
confirm your email address and activate your
- You will be taken to the Add Plus Card
Add your Kroger Plus Card to
your online account.
- Go to:
- Click the link: "Sign In"
and log into your account.
- Near the top right of the screen, you
can click on your name, and you will be
taken to your "Account Summary" page.
- Scroll down to: "Plus Card and
- Under "Plus Card Number" click "Edit"
and enter the number on the back of your
Kroger card and your Last Name.
- Click "Save".
- You can also add an alternate ID number
to use in the store if you don't have your
card with you. It is your 10-digit
phone number. Click on "Add an Alt ID"
enter your phone number and click "Save".
To enroll your Kroger.com
account to benefit the Polish Catholic Mission:
- logon to your account, and click on the
"Community" link near the top of the
screen and in the drop-down menu click on "Kroger Community Rewards".
- Enter either out Organization's number (81240)
or type the word "Polish"and click on
"Search" to find our organization
- Click on the round button next to the
Polish Catholic Mission record and click on
Sign out from your account.
That's it. If you go back to your Account Summary
page (by clicking on your name), you can scroll down
Rewards" to make sure you have signed up correctly.
Remember, you have to re-enroll your account with
the Community Rewards each year to continue
supporting the PCM through your shopping.